Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update!

http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/Update%20logo.jpg
Hi Guys!  I just wanted to apologize for my lack of posts this week.  I had the dreaded stomach virus..UGHH!  I am also busy organizing my MEGA-Swag Contest!  I have received most of the goodies that I have been expecting and the other stuff will be here before the contest closes.  I am so excited to get this contest up and running!  Hopefully I will be able to get it posted by Monday.  Here is just a little sample of some of the swag up for grabs: ("Prophecy of the Sisters" signed audiobook/bookmarks), ("The Body Finder" tote bag,stickers,bookmarks,signed posters), (signed copy of "The Pace", stuffed koala bear with Weston pins!, signed book plate, signed bookmarks), (copies of "Wicked Lovely" and "Ink Exchange", Court Bands(bracelets), temporary "Ink Exchange" tattoo), (Shadow Hills signed bookmarks/pins/magnets), (Forget-Her-Nots tattoos, pins, postcards, bookmarks) (Beautiful Creatures 'dogtag' necklace, reading group guides, sneak peek booklets), (Change of Heart soccer stress balls), (Angel Star goodies), (The Forest of Hands and Teeth signed bookmarks), and MUCH more!! Check back soon for a complete list/pics of what is in the 'prize pile'!  Thanks again to all of the authors that have generously donated goodies!  If any author is interested in adding goodies to the prize pile let me know!  I would love to include you!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I hope you feel better soon :( And that contest sounds so cool - will it be international? By the way I've given you can award for your fab blog, which you can get here - http://backchatgirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. I hate being ill

    ReplyDelete