Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Awards!!

Thanks to Tynga at Tynga's Reviews  for these great blog awards!!  I really appreciate them!


The Splash Award, it is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.  Wow... who knew my blog was bewitching!!  Pretty Cool!! :)
Your Blog is soooooo Kewl! Award is pretty self explanatory and really awesome!!!!
**Thanks again Tynga!  If you haven't been to her site go check it out and if you are looking for a new blog design she is great at that too!  She created my blog design!!  The link to Tynga's Blog Design is at the bottom of the page!

I am passing these awards along to the following blogs:
  1. The Compulsive Reader - this was the very first blog I ever really started following and it is one of the reasons I started blogging myself!!
  2. Kapri at Book Fanatics- Great blog!!
  3. Gregory, Jake and Alyssa at Teens Read and Write 
  4. Eleni at La Femme Readers- Her site is wonderful! I enjoy checking it out daily!
  5. Adrienne at An Addicted Book Reader - just found her site and its great! Go check her out!

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer my love! Thank you so much, your blog is wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind generosity! We've loved your blog from the start! Congrats to you all your great nominees!

    ReplyDelete