Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)

http://www.kidprintables.com/coloring/misc/mailbox.gif
**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM**
 
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme that spotlights the new books you received for review, swapped, or bought!  Have a look at what I got!


For Review:
This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas


Bought: 
Lover Mine by JR Ward
The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
Sent *The Missing: Book 2* by Margaret Peterson Haddix


**I received the Barnes and Noble giftcard and the Amazon giftcard as birthday gifts from a couple of my friends!  My friends know me so well!!!

**Now you know what I got! What did you get?

10 comments:

  1. You got a nice variety of books this week. And the gift cards are full of potential. I'm sure you will have fun using them too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice group of books you received!!! Lover Mine!!!!! I hope its as great as the rest of the series!!! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books this week, enjoy babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. arghh you have lover mine so jealous, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you got Lover Mine!! I can't wait to read that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Girl Who Can Fly looks so good! Looking forward to your review.

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just starting the Black Dagger Brotherhood series but I love it so far. And your other books look great too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need Lover Mine. I bought Burned by P.C. & Kristen Cast and The Stephen King Illustrated Companion this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for The Girl Who Could Fly!

    My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete