Thursday, May 6, 2010

Author Signing Tonight!

http://uncover.yareads.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/the-reckoning.jpghttp://media8.podbean.com/pb/3998f7aeb8830503d5e67605cbf7016f/4be312fb/blogs8/147880/uploads/2_Kelley_Armstrong_3med.jpg

I am so excited!  Tonight I am headed to a reading/signing event for Kelley Armstrong (author of The Darkest Powers Trilogy)!  If you live in the Charlotte NC area and want to come out, then meet me at Park Road Books at 6:00pm!!  Hopefully Kelley will be doing a reading from the newest installment that released this month titled The Reckoning, with a Q & A session to follow.  I hope I will see some of you guys there tonight supporting an awesome ya author and a wonderful indie bookstore as well!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is awesome!! Tonight we're going to see Cassandra Clare & Holly Black here in south FL.

    Tell must us all about it later :) Have a blast!!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I hope you enjoy yourself and take pics!

    ReplyDelete