Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm trapped under a mountain of paperwork! HELP!!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!  I am 100% bogged down in stacks of paperwork and other tedious, time-consuming end-of-year teacher 'stuff' that has to be done by Tuesday.  Unfortunately, that means that my holiday weekend won't be much of a holiday!  I am a participant in the SecretKeeper Game for the upcoming Pretty Little Liars ABC Family series too, and I am doing my best to keep up with that.  Sigh... I PROMISE to get my blog back into shape soon! I will have my IMM post up this weekend and possibly one review if I get time to finish it. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and school is out in about 10 days (squee!!!).  My bookshelf is beckoning me with all of the wonderful books that I haven't been able to even crack open yet and I look forward to tackling my tbr stack!  Anyway... I just wanted you guys to know why I have been M.I.A. lately!  Thanks for sticking with me!

1 comment: