Monday, May 24, 2010

Award Time!

I have a couple of new awards that I need to celebrate and pass on!

The Bodacious Award was given to me by Aleksandra at Aleksandra's Corner.  Thanks so much Aleksandra!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg05D2Vb24RBkbwnNDfOM9IF5g_jRRT8J1ZTe5SgIxyD8DmAAvrDyKWwSfyzBeiGYTQO_kxjszgb93SuO6C5s2ke2nWElHkCFAzQ8piyLS63f1nxU_47_nbTA8oRavhoTuZbkMKBGBD-ByG/s1600/Bodacious+Blog+Award.jpg
Here is how this award works:
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award! 
The last 5 books I read:
  1. Arson by Estevan Vega
  2. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  3. The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
  4. Lover Mine by JR Ward
  5. Hex Hall by Rachel Ward
I nominate the following blogs for this award:
  1. Eleni @ La Femme Readers
  2. Elie @ Ellz Readz
  3. Tizrah @ The Compulsive Reader
  4. The Gang @ Teens Read and Write
  5. Yan @ Books By Their Cover

The second award I received was The Versatile Blogger Award! This was given to me by Jessica @ A Fanatics Book Blog.  Thanks so much Jessica!

The Rules for the award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
  1. I am ready for summer break!
  2. I LOVE to sleep late but never get to because my 5 year old doesn't believe in it!
  3. I wish I had more time to read!
  4. I am in the very early stages of writing my own ya book!
  5. I blow my book budget within 2 days of payday (every month!!)
  6. I have a teaching degree and a degree in anthropology with a specialization in archaeology (that I will probably never use!)
  7. I hate talking on the phone!
I nominate the following blogs:
  1. Darcy @ Library Lounge Lizard
  2. Steph @ StephTheBookworm
  3. Vania @ Reverie Book Reviews
  4. Abra @ My Life in Short Stories and Long
  5. Brenda @ Brenda Pandos
  6. The Serpentine Library
  7. Isalys and Vanessa @ Book Soulmates
  8. Adriana @ *Loves To Read*
  9. Mel @ He Followed Me Home.... Can I Keep Him?
  10. Jen @ Book Crazy
  11. Sara @ The Hiding Spot
  12. Sammee @ I Want To Read That
  13. Nicole @ Word For Teens
  14. Reggie @ The Undercover Book Lover (Not Really)
  15. Lauren @ Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
*Thanks again to Jessica and Aleksandra for passing these awards on to me!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That makes my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards and thank you for passing one onto me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of us :)

    I checked out a few of your other nominees and started following some of them. Thanks for sharing!!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! You're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! I also do number 5 all the time as soon as I get my paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! You rock =) Congrats on your awards =)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your well-deserved award and thanks for bestowing such an honor on us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, thanks so much for the award & congrats to you too!

    I am so with you on #2 - can't wait for the kiddos to want to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete