Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quickie Review: Eclipse Movie!!!

http://filmonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/eclipse-movie-poster.jpg

So I went to the midnight showing of Eclipse and I just have to tell you guys about the movie!! ECLIPSE was Incredible!!!!  By far the best Twilight Saga film to date!  The special effects were so much better and the fight scenes were really cool because of it.  The acting was much better in this movie too.  Some of the vampires got favorable make-overs in my opinion (Rosalie, Esme, Emmett and Edward), while others not so much... Jasper and Carlise (what is up with the hair?)!  The main focus in Eclipse is the turmoil Bella feels concerning her feelings for both Edward and Jacob and the choices she faces.  I think that Kristin, Rob and Taylor did wonderful jobs conveying the love and turmoil necessary to make it believable.  Some of my favorite scenes were:
  • The tent scene before the battle with the newborn army
  • The battle ~ The Cullen Clan and the wolves versus the newborn army (the effects were so much better!)
  • Edward and Bella in the meadow 
  • Jacob and Bella's kiss
  • Jasper's flashback
Those are just a few!  I can't wait to go see it again!!!  If you are a Twilight fan then this movie shouldn't dissappoint!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that Eclipse was the best movie in the saga yet. While I was not a fan of Jasper's hair in the promos and trailers, it didn't bother me AS bad in the movie itself -- or maybe I was just prepared for it by the time the movie came out? Either way, your favorite scenes pretty much summed up my favorite scenes as well.

    ReplyDelete