Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (33)

http://www.kidprintables.com/coloring/misc/mailbox.gif
**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM**
 
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme that spotlights the new books you received for review, swapped, won or bought!  Have a look at what I got!



Bought:
13 To Life by Shannon Delany
Oh. My. Gods by Tera Lynn Childs
Boys, Girls & Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman

Swapped:
The Prophecy by Dawn Miller

*Now you know what I got!  What did you get??

8 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I thought Oh. My. Gods was a fun book to read. I have her Forgive My Fins on my TBR stack. I did pre-order 13 to Life. I hope it arrives this week. Enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read any of those but they look good - I hope you enjoy them all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you got some great books this week. Have fun reading them!
    Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Have a great time reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I loved Boys, Girls, And Other Hazardous Materials and Oh.My.Gods. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky! I can't find 13 to Life anywhere this early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read 13 to life!=) Enjoy your reads!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Oh My Gods. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete