Saturday, June 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (32)

http://www.kidprintables.com/coloring/misc/mailbox.gif
**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM**
 
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme that spotlights the new books you received for review, swapped, won or bought!  Have a look at what I got!


Won:
Code Name: Silence by Kirsten van Dyke (Thanks to Goodreads!)


Bought:
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
Vampire Academy (signature edition hardcover) by Richelle Mead


Swapped:
The Mark by M.R. Bunderson
Tenth Grade Bleeds (Chronicles of Vladimir Tod) by Heather Brewer
The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett


*Well school is officially out for summer!!!  I am going to start tackling my review stack this week, so keep your eyes out for upcoming reviews.  I am also posting a new contest this week!  I LOVE summer!!

11 comments:

  1. Great books this week and it's awesome that you are out of school for the summer. I can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Wee Free Men - the start of a great trilogy. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! Hope you enjoy Vampire Academy!

    Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Forgive My Finns and Raised by Wolves!!! I want, I want, I want! Wow. I hope you like them! :-) And Vampire Academy is amazing - set aside about a 7 day holiday from the date you start reading the first book, you'll need the time! lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome week for you! All books sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore Terry Pratchett. Wee Free Men was wonderful. Well, everything he writes is wonderful, but the Tiffany Aching Trilogy is hysterically funny and heartwarming as well.

    You have a great pile of books! Happy Reading?

    brendqa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said this somewhere else already today, but every time I look at the cover for Vampire Academy, I think it's Angeline Jolie!

    Here's what I got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying for Forgive my Fins and Raised by Wolves. Hope you enjoy them. The Red Pyramid was jam-packed with action. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great week: I am jealous of the VA signed copy. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete