Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (34)

http://www.kidprintables.com/coloring/misc/mailbox.gif
**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM**
 
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme that spotlights the new books you received for review, swapped, won or bought!  Have a look at what I got!


For Review:
Winsome Espresso Bookshelf from CSNBookcases.com
 (review coming soon... Thanks CSN!!)

Bought:
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Origami Flowers ~popular Blossoms and Creative Bouquets~ by Hiromi Hayashi
Origami Flowers by Michael G. LaFosse
 (Origami is my newest craft endeavor!  If I make anything recognizable then I will post it and let you guys see! :)
 
Swapped:
Perfect ~A Pretty Little Liars Novel~ by Sara Shepard


**Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox! You can't beat getting a book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post some pictures or your origamis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the sounds of these! Come by and see what I got this week too. I have a contest up too! Happy reading!!

    xoxo
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good selection this week: Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff in your mailbox. I love the PLL series and you got an awesome bookcase. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete