Sunday, November 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)

**Thank you to The Story Siren for hosting IMM! Don't forget to enter my contests- win an arc of Hush, Hush (ends 11/7) and enter to win a copy of Fade Out by Rachel Caine (ends 11/21)!!

I had a big week in books!  I bought some great books and received some good ones from BookMooch too!!!


Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler- I have been wanting to read this book!  The summary sounds awesome.  I really like the cover too.

Life As We Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer- I have heard great things about this book.  I am looking forward to reading it.

Gone by Michael Grant- Another book that I have heard great things about!  The story sounds very original.

Hunted by PC Cast and Kristin Cast- The next installment in The House Of Night series!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman- Everyone I have spoken with loved this book.  I can't wait to find out!

I got two good books from BookMooch!


Need by Carrie Jones and Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith


I love weeks like this!!


7 comments:

  1. Great books you got. Have fun reading them.
    I have to say I love the cover of If i stay.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books there! I'll get my IMM up later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing week for you when it came to books!!

    Happy Reading

    P.S. Here is mine if you want to take a peek

    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-110109.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I Stay, Gone, Need and Life As We Knew It are all fantastic. Hope you enjoy all your fab books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! If I Stay is sooo good. I love that book. HON series is awesome i have 2 read hunted 2. Need is good 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I'll definitely have to check out some of those books!

    ReplyDelete