Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


***5 super sexy stars***

Who wouldn't love a dark, mysterious, beautiful and dangerous fallen angel?  Well, unless you have been living under a rock, you know that Becca Fitzpatrick's "Hush, Hush" gives us Patch!  He definitely fits the above description!  Normally, I summarize the plot of the books I read and review myself, but since most of you have read many reviews of this FABULOUS book, I will include the summary found on the back of the arc copy I read and then make my comments on what I thought about the book.

Summary:
"Nora Grey is responsible and smart and not inclined to be reckless.  Her first mistake is falling for Patch.  Patch has a past that could be called anything by harmless.  The best thing he ever did was fall for Nora.
After getting paired with Patch in biology, all Nora wants to do is stay away from him, but he always seems to be two steps ahead of her.  She can feel his eyes on her even when she is alone in her bedroom.  And when her attraction can be denied no longer, she learns the secret about who Patch is and what led him to her.  Despite all the questions she has about his past, in the end, there may be only one question they can ask each other: How far are you willing to fall?"

Wow!!  I loved this book!  Becca Fitzpatrick created the perfect bad boy.  He is mysterious, sexy, and dangerous! The book contained the perfect mixture of suspense and romance.  The tortured relationship between Patch and Nora was H-O-T and Patch's snarky attitude was entertaining and sexy!  I liked that Nora was not only strong and brave, but she was smart and could take care of herself.  The story was set at a good pace and all of the characters (good and bad) were engaging.  I really look forward to the next book in the series titled "Crescendo".   I am dying to find out where Patch and Nora's relationship is headed, and I really want to find out more about Nora's past and what it means for her and Patch's future!  I hope Becca writes fast because I am already desperate for more Patch!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about this book, I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I've read nothing but good reviews for it.

    ReplyDelete