Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (67)


In My Mailbox is a weekly post that allows us to share the books we received during the week.  This is a couple of weeks worth of book goodness!  Here's what I got:


For Review:
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

Bought/Swap:
After Midnight by Lynn Viehl
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Remember Me by Christopher Pike
Die For Me by Amy Plum
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Marvelous World: The Marvelous Effect by Troy Cle
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
Gone by Lisa McMann

*Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME books this week! I am currently reading Die For Me and I am loving it! Hourglass was a FANTASTIC debut! Hope you enjoy reading all of the books! ;)

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many great books! I've only read Die For Me and it's so good! I hope you enjoy it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of amazing bks so many I want to read. Especially Die for me, Blood magic and Hourglass.

    Check out my IMM:

    http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many gorgeous, exciting books!!! Ruby Red, Die For Me, and Blood Red Road look particularly awesome. Happy reading! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy wow! That is one rockin' book haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of great books! I wouldn't know where to start if I was you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many awesome books! I want so many of them. Can't wait to get my hands on Ruby Red, Hourglass and Blood Magic. Love Dark Mirror and Die For Me.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice books!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna steal some of them! Hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice haul!
    here is what I got
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-8_15.html

    ReplyDelete