Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (66)


In My Mailbox is a weekly post that allows us to share the books we received during the week.  This is two weeks worth of book goodness!  Here's what I got:


For Review:
The Hot List by Hillary Homzie *Thanks Simon & Schuster
Kane Richards Must Die by Shanice Williams *Thanks Lands Atlantic

Bought/Swapped:
Kat Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
Kindred by Tammar Stein
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephanie Meyer
Miles From Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Sweep Vol. II by Cate Tiernan

*Now you know what I got.  What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. Totally jealous of most of these! Wow, great haul this week!

    I read & reviewed Miles from Ordinary last week. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddess Test is really awesome. I need to get a physical copy of it, and I need to get The Gathering some day soon.

    I got an ARC of Mercy, Claire de Lune, Crescendo and Hush
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweep looks nice, and The Goddess Test too.
    Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'The Hot List' looks interesting - I like the cover.
    I got a couple of books this week - here's my IMM: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for The Goddess Test! That book is one of the best I've read so far this year so I hope you enjoy it as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete