Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (65)


In My Mailbox is a weekly post that allows us to share the books we received during the week.  I purchased some really good books that I have been wanting so bad!  Have a look at what I got:


Bought:
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward (not YA!)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Sati by Christopher Pike
Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

*Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

9 comments:

  1. Great haul this review! :D Everyone seems to have "City of Fallen Angels" and it's killing me. :( My signed copy hasn't make a appearance in the lovely mailbox yet.

    -Happy Reading! Please check out my IMM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! CoFA! Born at Midnight! Two of my favorite books. I'm also really looking forward to reading Wake Unto Me, can't wait to see what you think of them. :)

    http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get anything this week, but you got some great books!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I loved City Of Fallen Angels, Lover Unleashed,and Wake Unto Me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got COFA too, can't wait to go get Lover Unleashed and Born at Midnight I will be getting this week. Awesome mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week! I am still waiting for my copy of CoFA to arrive. I have Wake Unto Me and Born at Midnight on my tbr pile. I loved Once a Witch.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I got If I Stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got COFA tooo I was so excited! I really want to read born at midnight & once a witch.. Hope you enjoy all your books!!!

    here's my IMM
    http://bit.ly/fKiAO8

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just plowed through COFA - holy moly!

    ReplyDelete