Sunday, October 10, 2010

**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM

'In My Mailbox' is a weekly post that spotlights the new books that were received during the week.  I am trying to cut down on the number of books that I purchase for awhile because I have SOOOO many that I need to read.  However, I saw these three books at a discount store for $3 a piece and I couldn't resist such a good deal for hardcovers!


Unbelievable by Sara Shepard
The Order of Odd Fish by James Kennedy

Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

*Don't miss out on entering my One Year Blogoversary Giveaway!  Lots of great prizes and lots of winners!  Enter HERE!

*I am also hosting the blog tour for Intrinsical by Lani Woodland!  If you are interested in reading and reviewing this AMAZING ya paranormal thriller then go HERE to register!!

3 comments:

  1. You will be astonished at how good "The Order of Odd-Fish" is.

    Sincerely,

    The author of "The Order of Odd-Fish"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some interesting books this week. I'll be eager to hear what you think of them. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab books - have an awesome book week. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete