Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (45)

**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM

'In My Mailbox' is a weekly post that spotlights the new books that were received during the week. I have been without internet for almost two weeks, so I have some catching up to do!  If you didn't get a chance to see my post yesterday (Intrinsical by Lani Woodland Arc Tour Sign-Ups) then please check it out HERE.  I have an extra review copy of Intrinsical that is just waiting to be sent off to its first stop!  If you would like to read and review Intrinsical just fill out the form located at the bottom of yesterday's post.  Here is my haul for the past two weeks:


For Review:
Intrinsical by Lani Woodland and bookmarks (one copy for me to review and one to send out on tour-Thanks Lani!)  *5 star review here
Spray by Harry Edge (Thanks Ksenia @ Macmillan!)

Bought:
Crave by JR Ward
End of Days (Night Runner #2) by Max Turner ...Woot!Woot!!
Empty by Suzanne Weyn
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
The Tomorrow Code by Brian Falkner
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Thirst No.3 by Christopher Pike...YEAH!!!
Suck It Up by Brian Meehl

*Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

9 comments:

  1. Intrinsical, Empty, and Personal Demons are on my wishlist! I need to get and read Night Runner too. Enjoy all those fabulous books! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I have End of Days at home but haven't had the chance to start it yet - can't wait!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. spray is showing up everywhere! great hahl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Spray too!

    Intrinsical looks awesome. Hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. INTRINSICAL!! >_<

    Check out what I got this week here

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an great IMM! I really hope that you enjoy all of your awesome books!

    I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, great books this week! Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got two copies of Intrinsical as well, I had no instructions on what to do for the second copy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCK IT UP looks interesting - I like the double-entendre in the title.

    I've given you a blog award - check it out at www.ishtamercurio.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete