Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (47)




**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM

'In My Mailbox'is a weekly post that spotlights the new books that were received during the week. I had a great week and I got some AMAZING deals on these books!  My local library held its annual Fall Book Sale and I racked up on some oldies but goodies!  I LOVE Christopher Pike and I got quite a few of his books!  I also broke down and bought a few too (I have no willpower when looking at shiny new books!).  I also scored some of my most anticipated YA Novels of 2011 from Netgalley for my Kindle!!  This has got to be one of the BEST book weeks EVER!!!

AfterlifeThe Lying GameUnearthlyDeliriumOnce in a Full MoonAngelfireThe Abused Werewolf Rescue GroupRageHunger


For Review:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks
Once In A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
Afterlife by Claudia Gray
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
**Thanks to NetGalley, HarperTeen, Graphia Books, and Harcourt!


Bought:
Elixir by Hilary Duff
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod~Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod~Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer
Falling by Christopher Pike
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner



Library Book Sale:

Christopher Pike:

Other Books:
Gathering Blue and The Giver by Lois Lowery
The Third Eye by Lois Duncan
Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel
The Castle Corona by Shannon Creech (arc)
Fever 1793 and Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins
StormBreaker by Anthony Horowitz
Gregor The Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Apocalypse by Tim Bowler
Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card


*Now you know what I got!  What did you get?  Don't forget to enter my One Year Blogoversary Giveaway!!  Click HERE to enter!!



8 comments:

  1. You got a lot of books this week! Have fun reading them all.

    You can see what I got here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had an amazing book week! NetGalley is the best.

    I really liked Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler - you're so lucky you got the sequel Rage too.

    Great haul from the library sale!
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Lost Hero, can't wait for the next one. Totally jealous about Rage, I liked Hunger a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had a great week! I have Afterlife from netgalley, I just keep forgetting its on my computer! But I love that series:) I really want to read Hunger and Rage, they look REALLY good! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Netgalley! I'm just starting to use it.
    I wish I could score a our library book sales. They never have any good YA and hardly anything else to choose from :(

    My mailbox is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Library book sales are DANGEROUS! I always end up with double stacked bookshelves. Ugh! You got so much tis week! Insane.
    Enjoy it!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah! All the books I want to own so badleh! Anyway, AWESOME haul this week! Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn woman you went on a book shopping spree I see! :) I look forward to your reviews, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete