Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What I Read In 2009!




With all the craziness going on around me lately, I realized that I failed to post what I read in 2009!  Unfortunately, before I started blogging at the end of August, I didn't write down the books I read.  This means a couple of things:
  • I will probably forget a lot of the books I read!
  • I cannot put them in the order they were read, so I am just going to list them in no specific order.
  • They are not all YA- I love to read paranormal romance too!
So here goes:
  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  2. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  4. Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
  5. Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz
  6. Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz
  7. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
  8. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
  9. Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
  10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  11. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  12. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
  13. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
  14. Night World No.1 by L.J. Smith
  15. Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  16. Destined For An Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  17. The Black Jewels Triology by Anne Bishop
  18. Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
  19. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
  20. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  21. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  22. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
  23. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  24. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
  25. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
  26. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
  27. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
  28. The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld
  29. Meridian by Amber Kizer
  30. Evermore by Alyson Noel
  31. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
  32. Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz
  33. Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
  34. Night Runner by Max Turner
  35. Frozen Fire by TIm Bowler
  36. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
  37. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  38. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  39. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
  40. Wonderous Strange by Leslie Livingston
  41. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
  42. Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
  43. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  44. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
  45. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  46. Girl In The Arena by Lise Haines
  47. Need by Carrie Jones
  48. Thirst No.1 by Christopher Pike
  49. Covet by JR Ward
  50. The entire Kresley Cole "Immortals After Dark" Series
  51. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  52. Skellig by David Almond
  53. Vampire Kisses Book One by Ellen Schreiber
  54. The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
  55. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  56. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  57. Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  58. Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  59. Lover Avenged by JR Ward
  60. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
  61. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
  62. The Eternal Kiss by Nancy Holder
  63. Noah by Jaquelyn Frank
  64. and probably a few more I can't remember!
The picture at the top is just one of my bookcases.  Half of the books on that shelf still need to be read!  Thanks for checking out my list!

    6 comments:

    1. Oooh so many books you have read!! I don't even have a bookshelf!! Yours looks nice and big!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow thats a big bookshelf. My bookshelf is almost full too mostly with books that I still have to read.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Whoa! You read some amazingly awesome books in 2009!! Quite a few of them I've never even heard of, but I'm sure they must be great!

      ReplyDelete
    4. That's an impressive list! I didn't start my blog until January but I wish I'd kept track of the books I'd read last year - I'm looking forward to seeing how many I manage to read this year :o)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Impressive list.
      I have a lot of the same books on my TBR list. Hopefully, i'll get to them this year.

      Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict
      http://web.me.com/quirion

      ReplyDelete