Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM**

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that spotlights the new books you received for review, swapped, or bought!  This week I received:







  • The Forest Of Hands And Teeth (signed!) by Carrie Ryan
  • Signed The Forest Of Hands And Teeth bookmarks (Thanks Carrie!)
  • Beautiful Creatures "Dogtag" necklace (from signing event)
  • Truly, Madly (arc) by Heather Webber (Goodreads swap)
  • Captivate by Carrie Jones 
  • You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay
  • Dragonfly by Julia Golding (Goodreads Swap)
  • A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly (Thanks to Kristi @ The Story Siren)
  • Wanderlust (arc) by Lucy Silag (Thanks to Kristi @ The Story Siren)
Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

15 comments:

  1. What a great pile o' books this week. Happy reading, there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list - I just picked up You Are So Undead to me, I am reading it now, it's a fun book1 I hope you enjoy all your reads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFoHaT signed!!! That's awesome!!

    I really love the cover for Dragonfly,

    Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet loot! And a signed loot at that. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! amazing loot congrats!!! Wonderful books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection! I'll look forward to your reviews :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read the "Forest of Hands and Teeth" and Carrie Jones novels. You got some really good books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I received Captivate too and thought it was pretty good. I've also been thinking about reading Dragonfly, though I haven't really seen reviews on it yet. I'll be looking forward to yours! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your signed FOH&T! Very cool. You had a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books this week. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look good! I am really looking forward to A Northern Light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow fantastic books! I loved The Forest of Hands and Teeth and can't wait for the sequel. :D Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pile of books! :) You got signed Forest of hands and teeth! Yay! And you have captivate!
    Can't wait for your reviews! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa you got some awesome books! So cool that the Forest of Hands and Teeth is SIGNED! I SO need to read that book!

    ReplyDelete