Monday, July 26, 2010

'I Am Number Four' Movie!! Comic Con 'Behind The Scenes' Footage and Official Book Trailer!

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)I have featured the upcoming release I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (aka James Frey) in one of my 'Waiting On Wednesday' posts.  This is the first book in a planned six-book series titled The Lorien Legacies.  I can't wait to read it when it hits shelves on August 3rd.  If you didn't know already... there is a movie based on this book in production RIGHT NOW with DreamWorks!  It features the super hottie from Beastly, Alex Pettyfer!  The movie releases February 18, 2011.  I just ran across the official book trailer from HarperTeen and some 'Behind The Scenes' footage from the movie that was shown at ComicCon!  Enjoy!!!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting both of these!! I can't WAIT to read this book!! I have a copy sitting here and it's either what I'm reading next or the one right after. Now I'm excited for the movie as much as I'm excited about this book :)

    I'm a new follower and I'll keep my eyes open for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so yeah, I will definitely be reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY HECK! Did he say they were filming in Pittsburgh?!?! I'll there next week! Wow....\

    ReplyDelete