Friday, April 16, 2010

The Friday 56 (April 16, 2010)

  1. Grab the book nearest to you right now.
  2. Turn to page 56.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like).
  5. Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
*Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, or the most intellectual.  Use the CLOSEST!!

The closest book to me is the next book I plan on reading/reviewing.  It is a new ya vampire book by debut author, Brenda Pandos, titled The Emerald Talisman.

The Emerald Talisman (Volume 1)Page 56/ 5th sentence(and a few extras):

" I turned before I heard the angry snarl.  The noise came from just beyond the trees.  Frozen in fear, I waited and watched.  Evil green eyes appeared and stared out at me with lips curled up to reveal teeth ready to rip me to shreds."




**Sounds good!  I can't wait to start reading this one!!

2 comments: