I got "The Honest Scrap" award! Thank you so much to Milka @ Read.Read.Read for giving this to me! This award is for those bloggers who write from their heart. I have to nominate 7 bloggers and say 10 honest things about myself.
- Alyssa at The Shady Glade
- Alyssa, Jake and Gregory @ Teens Read and Write
- Natalie @Mindful Musings
- Megan and Alex @Book Mac
- Pixie, Stacey, Sophie and Mamafox @ Page Turners
- TBM @ The Book Muncher
- Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View
- I stay up way too late most nights!
- I was a flight Attendant for USAirways (I was stuck in NY during 911 for a week in the flight crew hotel and my husband-fiancee @ the time- and I decided it was time for a career change!)
- I have a degree in Anthropology/Archaeology that I will unfortunately NEVER use!
- I have a teaching degree as well!
- I am a true Twi-hard! (Team Edward!)
- I love to knit.
- I have been married to the love of my life for almost 8 years.
- My mother is my "rock"!
- I have an awesome 5 year old son.
- I have taught pre-k in the public school system for almost 9 years.