Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vlog...In My Mailbox (39)


*Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM!

Books mentioned in this vlog:
For review:
The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna

Bought:
Deception by Lee Nichols
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Promise by Kristie Cook
Echoes by Melinda Metz
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch William
The Deathday Letter by Shaun David Hutchinson
Blood Song by Cat Adams

Contest books: 
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Oh.My.Gods and Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

*Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, awesome books this week! And really pretty covers, lol!

    Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books. I especially enjoyed the ones by Tera Lynn Childs. Have you read Forgive My Fins yet? My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable Jen! Great post. I don't know how you read all those books so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! An amazing week in books for you! So many great titles :D Loved Promise, Deception and Infinite Days. Great books and each I can't wait for the sequels. I'm looking forward to The Deathday Letter and I REALLY can't wait for Mockingjay!!! I can't wait to read your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny enough, these are all on my TBR! Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete