Sunday, November 8, 2009

Winner!!!! Arc of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My first contest was a huge success!  Thank you to all that entered!  The winner of the arc copy of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick is:

Rabbithigh
Congrats to Rabbithigh!  I have sent an email to you confirming your win.  You have 48 hours to reply.  If I am not contacted within 48 hours then I will announce a new winner.  Please check out my review of Hush, Hush and don't forget to enter to win a copy of Fade Out by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires).  This contest runs until November 21st!  Thanks again to all that entered and look for a new contest to start soon!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creatures is one I hope to read soon! Enjoy your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete