Sunday, November 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)

**Thank you to The Story Siren for hosting IMM! Don't forget to enter my contests- win an arc of Hush, Hush (ends 11/7) and enter to win a copy of Fade Out by Rachel Caine (ends 11/21)!!

I had a big week in books!  I bought some great books and received some good ones from BookMooch too!!!


Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler- I have been wanting to read this book!  The summary sounds awesome.  I really like the cover too.

Life As We Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer- I have heard great things about this book.  I am looking forward to reading it.

Gone by Michael Grant- Another book that I have heard great things about!  The story sounds very original.

Hunted by PC Cast and Kristin Cast- The next installment in The House Of Night series!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman- Everyone I have spoken with loved this book.  I can't wait to find out!

I got two good books from BookMooch!


Need by Carrie Jones and Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith


I love weeks like this!!


7 comments:

  1. Great books you got. Have fun reading them.
    I have to say I love the cover of If i stay.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books there! I'll get my IMM up later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many great books!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing week for you when it came to books!!

    Happy Reading

    P.S. Here is mine if you want to take a peek

    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-110109.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I Stay, Gone, Need and Life As We Knew It are all fantastic. Hope you enjoy all your fab books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! If I Stay is sooo good. I love that book. HON series is awesome i have 2 read hunted 2. Need is good 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! I'll definitely have to check out some of those books!

    ReplyDelete