Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from A!!


Sorry this post is a day late, but unfortunately my Valentine's Day consisted of my 6 year old coming down with the flu.  However, I did receive some awesome Valentine's goodies that I wanted to share with you guys!  If you follow my blog then you are aware that I was one of the extremely lucky bloggers asked to participate in the Pretty Little Liars promotional game hosted by ABCFamily this past summer.  As sadistic and scary as A is on the show (and in the books), she has showered the game players with gifts since Thanksgving!  I thought that her generosity had come to end after receiving the beautiful calla lilies on New Year's Eve, but no.... yesterday I found a FedEx package waiting at my door with A's name on it!  Inside was a velvet heart shaped box filled with delicious chocolates (I have almost eaten them all:).  As usual, there was a clue to find that would lead you to an exclusive video clip from Pretty Little Liars!  After much chocolate eating, I found the hidden website under the chocolate marked with the ?.  The video can be found HERE if you want to check it out- you won't be disappointed!  If you are not watching Pretty Little Liars on ABCFamily then you are missing one of the best shows on TV.  It airs Monday nights at 8:00pm(EST) on ABCFamily.  Thanks for the goodies A and ABCFamily!!





1 comment: