Thursday, January 6, 2011

CSN Product Review: Delonghi Retro Pump Espresso Machine


I have to start this post by saying that I LOVE CSN!  If you are looking for anything for your home, kitchen, outdoor space, pets, travel, and more, then www.csnstores.com should be your first stop!  I was very excited to have the opportunity to review another product from their wide selection.  I already have two bookcases and a dog bed that I couldn't be happier with!  This time I decided on something for my kitchen and more importantly... my caffeine addiction!  I chose the Delonghi Retro Pump Espresso Maker-BAR32.

It arrived in perfect condition- no assembly required!!


Doesn't it look great!?
My Thoughts:
I received my espresso machine just a few days after I ordered it.  It arrived in perfect condition (as have all the CSN products I have received!).  I was a little worried that it would be difficult to use, but I couldn't have been more wrong.  This espresso machine is not only user friendly and easily operated, but it is stylish!  It looks great in my kitchen and makes a mean latte!  I was surprised at how quickly I am able to whip up my favorite caffeinated beverages.  My house has now become a rival to our local coffee shop!  I would highly recommend this machine to anyone who loves a good espresso or latte.  Its easy to use, easy to clean, and makes a killer latte!  Thanks CSN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment