Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (50)


**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM

'In My Mailbox'is a weekly post that spotlights the new books that were received during the week.  Here is what I got:

For Review:

Those That WakeThe Iron QueenThe Betrayal of Maggie BlairThe CellarThe VespertineThe Lipstick Laws
 
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (Book 3 in the Iron Fey Series!!! Woot! Woot!)
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
The Cellar by A.J. Whitten
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp

*Thanks to Harlequin Teen, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and NetGalley!

Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

*Don't miss your chance to enter my giveaway of a signed copy of The Sapphire Talisman by Brenda Pandos!  It the incredible sequel to The Emerald Talisman!  You can find the entry form HERE!

9 comments:

  1. Great book week! I hope you enjoy reading them all. I personally can't wait to read The Cellar and The Vespertine, they just sound so good. I'll be checking back for reviews :)
    Thanks for sharing your IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found netgalley & I have a few to review from them this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new books! I really need to read The Iron Daughter soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of awesome looking books! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new reads!

    Netgalley is awesome :)

    http://marielovesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul this week!

    enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read and reviewed The Vespertine, The Lipstick Laws and The Betrayal of Maggie Blair. Hope you enjoy them!

    comacalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I cannot wait to read the iron queen =D Ill be looking out for your review!! I recently joined netgalley, not sure how it works completely but I look forward to reading and reviewing :)

    Jess :)
    http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant wait for your review on the iron queen (:

    im a new follower (:

    ReplyDelete