Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (41)

*Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM!


In My Mailbox is a weekly post that spotlights the new books you received during the week.  Have a look at what I received this week:

Bought:
The Ghost And The Goth by Stacey Kade
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
Demon From The Dark by Kresley Cole

Trade:
Warped (arc) by Maurissa Guibord

Goodreads Bookswap:
Still Missing (arc) by Chevy Stevens

Other Bookish Goodies:
*Preview Booklet of Monster High by Lisi Harrison
*Mockingjay keychain and bookmark
*not pictured~ Shadow Hills signed poster

*Now you know what I got!  What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. You got amazing books this week! I'm definitely jealous.

    I got 3 books over 3 weeks...the mail has been slow for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! I think all of these are on my to read list. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox!

    I'm so jealous you got Warped! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good books ... my wishlist will explode ;=)
    "Sleepless" - I'm going to wait for the paperback-publishing, but seeing everybody buying and liking this book makes it very hard to stick to this decision.

    Enjoy your reading-time! Can't wait to read your reading-experiences and -results. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week for you! I am going to add some of those to my list!! Happy reading!

    www.randomchalktalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ghost and the Goth looks like a fun read. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete