Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (29)

http://www.kidprintables.com/coloring/misc/mailbox.gif
**Thanks to The Story Siren for hosting IMM**
 
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme that spotlights the new books you received for review, swapped, or bought!  Have a look at what I got!


For Review:
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers Book 3) by Kelley Armstrong
The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey Book 2) by Julie Kagawa

*Thanks to Elyse at HarperCollins for providing the arc copy of The Reckoning and thanks to Carly at Harlequin and NetGalley for providing the arc copy of The Iron Daughter!


Bought:
Sunshine by Robin McKinley
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
White Cat by Holly Black
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
Sharp Teeth by Toby Barlow
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong


*The pins, bookmarks, and school kit were all given to me by Kelley Armstrong at her signing event this past Thursday! So now you know what I got in my mailbox!  What did you get in yours?

13 comments:

  1. You got a great selection this week. I liked Bitten, Mistwood and Sunshine (though it isn't my favorite by her). I also have The Iron Daughter and Angel Star on my TBR stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, White Cat is on my wishlist. Can't wait to get it! Happy reading week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great week! Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books! I'd like to read Mistwood and White Cat since I've heard so much about them. I'd really like to read Kelley Armstrong's books but I REFUSE to buy them in mass market paperbacks. perhaps I can rectify that when I make a trip to the US later this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked The Iron Daughters :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous you got to go to a Kelley Armstrong signing - I'd love to get to meet her :o) Hope you had a fab time & that you enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh great books! Sharp Teeth looks unusual but interesting!

    Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun books, fun swag, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard good things about Angel Star. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books. Sunshine looks like an interesting interpretation of 1001 Arabian Nights. Bitten is also one of my favourite novels; Kelley Armstong is a genious.

    ReplyDelete