Monday, March 15, 2010

Award Time!

I am so honored to be the recipient of a new award.  It is always humbling to be recognized by fellow bloggers!  The award was given to me by Dazzling Mage at A Reading Kabocha and Yzhabella at Yzhabella's Bookshelf .  They gave me the 'Beautiful Blogger Award'!  Thanks so much ladies!



Here are the rules:
•Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto 5 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
•State 7 things about yourself
 
  Here are 7 things about me:
  1. I have way to many hobbies!
  2. I am beginning my attempt at writing a YA book.
  3. I buy books way faster than I can read them!
  4. I am a major procrastinator.
  5. My 'sweet tooth' is out of control!
  6. I HATE getting up early.
  7. I have a 5 year old son who is the coolest guy I know!
I am passing this award along to the following blogs:
Thanks again to Yzhabella at Yzhabella's Bookshelf and Dazzling Mage at A Reading Kabocha.

    3 comments:

    1. Thank you so much for award! It means a lot coming from a blogger whose blog I really enjoy reading :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for thinking of me :) You deserve it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! I have too many hobbies too. ;P

      ReplyDelete